The answer is, “How do you eat an elephant?” “One bite at a time.”
Take one chapter at a time. Whenever you find yourself emotionally overwhelmed with the process, go back to reread Chapter 2, “How to Keep a Positive Mindset in Challenging Times.” Â Executive Job Search Expert blog post dated, January 7, 2013.
If you discover you are really, really overwhelmed, then contact me at Sweet@ExecutiveJobSearchExpert.com or 847-304-4500 regarding additional information on my executive job search personal or group coaching programs. They will supply a more structured, disciplined, and supportive process that may work better for you. In addition, they provide more in-depth content that you may prefer.
Thank you for reading this Introduction. (I rarely read introductions of books.) If you have read this far, I know you are truly committed to your job search. You are going to be my next success story! Go to this link for a special bonus: www.thejobsearchexperts.com/extra-reader-gift/ Â Â It’s my way of thanking you for reading this section.
Please know that I want the best for all of you. I want you to land that next great executive job that you and your family are excited about.
Understand that with this new economy, you may also need to view your next professional executive job through different eyes than perhaps you would have before this deep recession.
The market is coming back. Stay with it and do not give up.
I wish you continued good luck and success with your job search and with landing that next great executive job. I believe in you!
Eleanor Anne Sweet,
The Executive Job Search Expertâ„¢.
The Expert in Executive Job Search Solutions. â„¢
P.S. Keep me posted at sweet@ExecutiveJobSearchExpert.com.
*** The above material is some special information that come from the introduction in my executive job search book, The NEW Rules of Job Search â€“ How to Land an Executive Job in the New Economy.
- The NEW Rules of Job Search – How to Land an Executive Job in the New Economy
Have a good week with your executive job search.
Feel to contact me at sweet@ExecutiveJobSearchExpert.com if you are ready for professional help with ramping up your executive job search results.
I look forward to helping you achieve great results with your executive job search!
Eleanor Anne Sweet
Executive Job Search Expert Coach â„¢
Subscribe to my RSS feed so that you will automatically receive my weekly Executive Job Search Expert Blog important updates.
TODAYâ€S Executive Job Search Action Plan:
1. Register for my weekly executive job search tips on this web site BEFORE YOUR LEAVE THIS WEB SITE, www.ExecutiveJobSearchExpert.com
2. Go to www.TheNEWRulesofJobSearch.com Â to find out more about my newest executive job search book, The NEW Rules of Job Search – How to Land an Executive Job in the New Economy.
3. Go to www.TheJobSearchExperts.com to register for additional weekly executive job search information to help you with your executive job search and landing that next great job faster.
4. Go to www.GreatInterviewQuestionsBlog.com for additional interview questions and suggested answers, in addition I suggest you register for the RSS feed for that blog. That way every week you will have the executive interview questions and answers sent to your email account.